Jobs @ Elevate
We’re a boutique real estate investment brokerage located in the heart of Toronto! Since inception in 2012, we’ve has facilitated the transactions of over $300 Million in investment assets. To better support our clients, we’ve also expanded our Leasing and Property Management Team, now operating under My Capital Corner.
Hiring: Full-Time Property Manager
Our vibrant property management team is looking for a new member! As a property manager with us, you’d be taking care of our clients’ residential rental properties in the Greater Toronto Area.
- Investigate building issues thoroughly and present possible solutions in a clear manner to clients to make a decision
- Source quotes and coordinate work-orders with handymen and tradespeople; ensuring work is completed effectively and efficiently
- Complete semi-annual unit inspections for your portfolio to ensure the health, safety, and maintenance of the property
- Make purchases within the assigned client budget and in accordance with spending policies
- Grow a trusted vendor list by building strong relationships with handymen, contractors, and tradespeople
Tenant Relationship Management
- Act as the main point of contact to tenants; and maintain positive relations with them
- Respond in a timely manner when building or tenant concerns are reported
- Receive and record rent payment collections from tenants. Monitor late rent payments, and follow appropriate protocols for non-payment of rent.
- Facilitate tenant move-ins and move-outs to ensure transitions are smooth
- Prepare and deliver notices in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act and Landlord Tenant Board (LTB) processes
Office and Client Administration
- Maintain and keep all files, folders, and spreadsheets used by the Operations Team up to date and organized
- Submit accurate invoices and expenses to management for timely payment
- Monitor and maintain the Property Management Inventory list
You will report directly to the Manager of Property Management, work collaboratively with the sales and leasing team, and engage very regularly with clients, tenants, and various tradespeople.
Who Are We Looking For?
- Able to work independently, manage your own schedule, and stay organized
- Able to multi-task and balance competing demands from both clients and management
- Work well in high-pressure environments and meet deadlines on time with minimal error
- Able to think critically and creatively when solving problems
- Professional and proficient written and verbal communication
- Extremely reliable & responsible
- Pleasant personality and strong interpersonal skills for all personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Confidentiality of company related business
What Else Is Needed?
- Valid driver’s license and access to your own vehicle with proof of insurance
- Clean criminal record check
- Experience in managing properties
Compensation & Benefits
- $45,000-$55,000 per year + bonus pay
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- On-site coffee shop
- Free on-site parking
Apply To This Job!
Email us your cover letter, resume, and include “Property Manager” and a fun fact little fact about yourself right in the title and the number of investment properties you own OR manage currently to email@example.com
e.g. “Property Manager – I’m an avid skydiver – 5 Condo-Units in Ajax & 3 Houses in Toronto”