We Are Hiring!
We’re a boutique real estate investment brokerage located in the heart of Toronto! Since inception in 2012, Elevate Realty Inc. has facilitated the transactions of over $300 Million in investment assets. To better support our clients, we’ve also expanded our Leasing and Property Management Team, now operating under My Capital Corner.
Who Are We?
Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Full-Time Leasing Manager to join our Operations Team! As a Leasing Manager, you will be responsible for the leasing activities for our clients’ residential rentals units in the GTA. This will include:
- Preparing listing advertisement descriptions and taking photos of the rental units
- Posting the advertisements and responding to lead inquires on all high-traffic listing websites
- Coordinating and facilitating showings to prospective leads
- Completing the necessary due diligence and reference checks on tenant applications
- Preparing the Lease Agreement Paperwork in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act and Landlord and Tenant Board
As a member of the Leasing Team, you are an important part of our clients’ overall real estate journey. In order to ensure exceptional client satisfaction, it is essential that strong relationships are built between the clients and the rest of the Elevate Realty/My Capital Corner team.
You will report directly to the Founder; and work collaboratively with the sales and property management team. You will also engage very regularly with clients, tenants, and prospective leads.
What Skills and Abilities and Do You Need?
- Able to work independently, manage your own schedule, and stay organized
- Able to multi-task and balance competing demands from both clients and management
- Work well in high-pressure environments and meet deadlines on time with minimal error
- Able to think critically and creatively when solving problems
- Professional and proficient written and verbal communication
- Extremely reliable & responsible
- Pleasant personality and strong interpersonal skills for all personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Confidentiality of company related business
What Special Requirements are Needed?
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends for showings
- Valid driver’s license and access to your own vehicle with proof of insurance
- Clean criminal record check
How Do You Apply?
Email us your cover letter, resume, and include “Leasing Manager” and a fun fact little fact about yourself right in the title and the # of investment properties you own OR manage currently to email@example.com
e.g. “Leasing Manager – I’m an avid skydiver – 5 Condo-Units in Ajax & 3 Houses in Toronto”